Welcome to your weekend!
Here is the second edition of "the IT list".
I'm so glad to be part of such a great round-up of posts!
- a spot of whimsy has a great tutorial on stamp embossing, such a simple and classy project! I've done this before and it's so fun... she lays it all out step by step for you! (get more of a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- much to my delight has an insiders guide on where to eat in New York City... if you are thinking of going to NYC soon (or any time in the future) make sure to bookmark this great post. I love that she found an old-fashioned candy store - my kind of place!
- good life for less takes Pantone's Color of the Year and tracks down simple items to incorporate into your wardrobe to be pretty in pink in 2011! (get more of good life for less on twitter!)
- merci blah blah is wearing sequins with stripes. Have mercy... must I say more, this is definitely a must see!
- yams design rounds up gorgeous winter white to keep the blahs at bay during this winter season. I just love all of her picks! (get more of yams design on twitter!)
- a delightful design is working a big girl room for a client... I love that she is considering this fun and bold IKEA light in the design! (get more of a delightful design on twitter!)
- capital barbie rounds up gorgeous stacked heels as a more comfortable alternative to your stiletto heels. She has some great selections, I especially love the red pair! (get more capital barbie on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations pulls together this gorgeous Sienna Miller look on the cheap! What a perfect travel outfit!
- sweetie pie style has a really cool DIY tutorial on this stenciled art canvas. I love this and she makes it look so easy! I am putting this on my DIY short list. (get more of sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- undeniable style take's Pantone's Color of the Year and highlights really great colors to pair it with if you aren't an all-pink-all-the-time kind of gal! (get more undeniable style on twitter!)
- the hillside home has really gorgeous before and afters of her master bath renovation. You are going to just LOVE this!
- a fashion fixation shows us how to winterize your maxi dresses - this is so fabulous! I always love an idea or two on how to stretch my wardrobe. (get more of a fashion fixation on twitter!)
- rosy + tart is getting ready for a mid-winter tropical vacation, lucky gal! She's rounded up some great cover-up options if you are heading out as well and are looking a little winter-skinned! (get more rosy + tart on twitter!)
- good tots features one of the most fun items to buy for the babies' nursery - a mobile! These fun and modern options will leaving any baby (and mother!) coo-ing.
the IT list is published weekly by jill of the good life for less... for more information on how you can be involved... click here!