Hey! This is Julie from Milk and Honey Home and I am honored to be here today at A Delightful Design. Even though I have never met Abby, I really consider her a friend.
So, here are five things to try at home this year. Why not?
1. Frame some wallpaper (makes such an impact and is much cheaper than papering an entire wall)
image: Lonny Winter 2010
2. Paint your kitchen cabinets black
image: Rue Issue 2 (interior designer Windsor Smith's kitchen)
Okay....if that is scary, what about just one little cupboard?
image: some of designer Sherry Hart's work (designindulgence.blogspot.com)
3. Use paint to add wainscoting (okay--faux wainscoting)
image: Hans Blomquist Dining Room
4. Match your fabric to unexpected areas
image: Lindsay Hene Interior Design
image: via bijouandboheme.blogspot.com
5. Why not hang your art or mirrors from ropes?
image: via delightbydesign.blogspot.com
What do you plan to try in 2011? Happy New Year!
Thanks Julie! I hope you take a moment to visit Milk and Honey Home and stay a while...
**We're showing our home tonight to a potential buyer so say a little prayer that all goes well! If not, we're still planning to move in March or April.**